There are many ways to HELP. We need Volunteers for many activities and welcome what time you can give.
Please contact 314-567-4700 if you are interested in volunteering.
You can volunteer whenever it is convenient for you. Volunteer alone, with a friend, your co-workers or a group.
HELP a little or HELP a lot. St. Louis HELP offers a variety of volunteer opportunities that are tailored to your interests and availability. Whether you want to join a committee, pick up or deliver equipment, help with a mailing… we have a place for you!
- Organize an equipment drive through your work, church, synagogue, school, community center, etc.
- Refurbish equipment
- Serve or become the chairman of a committee
- Assist in recruiting volunteers for special events
- Promote public awareness of St. Louis HELP by making presentations
- General office support
- Host a fundraiser: Good Food, Good Friends, Good Time, Good Cause — examples may be a picnic, luncheon, potluck dinner, wine and cheese party, pancake breakfast or an all out theme party, chili cook-off, golf, hike, bowl or bike sports event
Please contact us for more information at 314-567-4700. We are always looking for volunteers to HELP.