Click an item in the list below for details (where available):
- Saturday, October 12, 2013 – Fall Equipment Drive
- Sunday, October 13, 2013 – Equipment Drive at B’nai Amoona
Mission: About St. Louis HELP
Can you imagine not being able to move around freely?
Can you imagine the frustration of not being able to afford medical equipment?
Can you imagine the feeling of not being independent?
Can you imagine not taking action?
Fortunately, now there’s HELP.
St. Louis HELP provides anyone in need access to free home medical equipment through our recycle and reuse program, enabling them to live as independently as possible and remain contributing members of the community.
Behind every reused item of home medical equipment, there is a story to be told, a dream being realized, a goal being met. We are people-focused. We strive to continually understand and accommodate the increasing and changing needs of the individuals we serve, regardless of their resources.
The fight to regain physical mobility and independence after a serious illness or injury, or to maintain these freedoms as one ages, can be a challenging experience. For many, partial recovery means reliance on home medical equipment to help them achieve their fullest potential.
We provide access to this equipment at no charge – making the difference between living independently and productively or living a life of dependence and immobility.
St. Louis HELP is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All equipment and monetary donations are tax deductible.
Click an item in the list below for details:
- Thursday, September 26, 2013 – Wine At The Warehouse Fundraiser
- HELP-ing Moore, OK
- Monday, April 29, 2013 – Signature Healthcare Foundation Golf Tournament
- Saturday, May 4, 2013 – Spring Equipment Drive
- Saturday, January 12, 2013 – St. Louis Zoo Donation and Recyling Effort
- Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012 — Area-Wide Equipment Drive
- Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012 — Wine at the Warehouse
- Tuesday, Sep. 11, 2012 — 2012 Missouri Recycling Association Award Recipient